In a craft business, employees are given a variety of machines, tools, equipment and measuring instruments every day to the construction site.
The output is made by the warehouse staff to the employees. After being used at the construction site, the employees return the tools. The craftsman software usually offers little support. Although devices can be detected, they can not log their movements.
UnTouch uses a smartphone with NFC technology to contactlessly transmit the information about the borrower and the associated machine.
Areas of application
- Borrowing and return of machinery, equipment and tools for employee usage on the construction site
- Registration of tools and machines in vehicles
- Reserving tools for specific construction sites
- Complying with maintenance intervals
- Recording of device defects
- Documentation of usage procedures
- Availability query
- Information inquiry on the construction site (who borrowed the tool and when)
Our product sheet
"Machine and tool management in the crafts"
as a download
We have collected all information about UnTouch in the craft industry in a product sheet for you.
So you have everything at a glance and can print it out if necessary.