On large building sites numerous machines, tools and equipment are used. The output is made by the material manager. After use, the machines are returned. With UnTouch you can easily keep track of whether everything is complete again. Furthermore, defective tools can be booked out directly for maintenance or replacement can be provided.
The machines are provided for unambiguous identification with UnTouch Tool Tags. Each employee receives an NFC key ring pendant, the UnTouch Person Tag, for identification. The control and information provisioning of the system can easily be done via the web interface of UnTouch Web.
- Borrowing and return of machines on the building site
- Borrwoing and return of keys for employee usage on the building site
- Reservation of machines for specific uses
- Documentation of usage procedures
- Availability check
- Inquiry on site (who borrowed the machine and when)
- Recording of machine running times
- Compliance with maintenance intervals
Our product sheet
"Machine and tool management in the crafts"
as a download
We have collected all information about UnTouch in the craft industry in a product sheet for you.
So you have everything at a glance and can print it out if necessary.